I have spring on my mind these days. I’ve been thinking about spring home decor and Easter crafts. I need to add some spring pizzazz to my home and I’m envisioning pastels, lots of flowers and greens. I’ve also been looking for fun crafts to do with my girls and Easter egg hunt ideas. These are a few good finds for spring I stumbled upon during my search.
1. Cherry Blossoms Chalk Art (Etsy – LilyandVal) – I love the message in this informal chalk art print. It would go perfectly in the kitchen.
2. Painted Mason Jars (www.beachblueshomedecor.com) – they come in a variety of colors so you can mix and match and decorate with fresh flowers since only the outside is painted.
3. Chocolate Pretzel Nests (www.ourkidsmom.com) – these are the most adorable Easter treats I’ve seen. It’s fairly easy (though a bit messy) and doesn’t require a lot of ingredients. Great recipe to try with your kids. It doesn’t have to be perfect as long as everyone is having fun.
4. Glow in the Dark Easter Egg Hunt (www.mommysavers.com) – I’ve been looking for different ways to do an Easter egg hunt this year and I think this might be the perfect idea. Super easy to prepare and sounds like a lot of fun.
5. Succulent Heart Living Vertical Planter (Etsy – RootedInSucculents) – I am obsessed with succulents so when I saw this heart planter, I immediately fell in love. Apparently, succulents are low maintenance, which is great for people like me who weren’t born with a green thumb.
6. Mason Jar Herb Garden (www.camillestyles.com) – great idea for a space saving indoor herb garden. I’ve been somewhat successful with my indoor herb garden last year so I can’t wait to try it again this spring.
If you like this post, I would really appreciate it if you could vote for me for Top Mommy Blogs by simply clicking here. Thanks!!