Besides my usual outfit and recipe highlights, I like to share what’s been occupying my time lately in hopes that there is someone out there doing the same thing and could possibly benefit from the information presented. Halloween ideas have been occupying my mind these days as October 31st is fast approaching.
Halloween costumes have been decided for all three of my girls (phew!) and now I’m thinking about how I can spruce up our home to make it feel more Halloween festive. I’m also thinking about taking a fun Halloween treat or appetizer over to my brother’s and sister-in-law’s house where our girls will be trick or treating with their cousins. Since their neighborhood goes all out for Halloween while ours is not as kid-friendly, we go there every year for Halloween. My only criteria for these Halloween ideas is that they be super easy and not require a lot of extra material or ingredients.
Here are a handful of fun, cute and easy Halloween ideas (pictured above starting from top left):
1. Pumpkin Vomit – I know it sounds and looks gross but come on, it’s super fun and how appropriate for Halloween. Plus, who doesn’t like chips and guacamole?
2. Hot Dog Mummies – Seriously, how adorable are these?! This is the frontrunner right now. It’s the perfect semi-homemade recipe I’ve been looking for.
3. Witch Brooms – Can you say SUPER EASY?! Yes, that’s why it made my list…and they’re cute!
4. Mini Donut Spiders – Just look at them. What kid wouldn’t want to eat up this yummy little spider?!
5. Family Portrait Pumpkins – We try to carve pumpkins every year. I thought this would be a fun alternative and less messy!
6. Glow Stick Pumpkin Jars – Easy and affordable idea for decorating your front porch.
7. Spiderweb Eye Makeup – My 10-year-old decided to be a [good] witch this year. I thought it would be fun to add a spiderweb eye. The purple eyeshadow would go perfectly with her purple costume.
8. Pumpkin Bowling – If I ever decide to host a Halloween party, this would definitely be one of the activities. It’s easy and doesn’t require a lot of extra material, and bowling is always fun!
What’s on your mind for Halloween? Any fun, unique and EASY ideas?
On a different note, the Shopbop sale ends today so don’t forget to take advantage of 25% off your purchase with code FAMILY25. Link here or click on the badge below.
I also wanted to thank these lovely ladies for featuring me this week. Thanks for all the love!
Three-fer Thursday with Perfectly Coutured and White Coat Wardrobe | Bloggers Who Inspire Me with Garay Treasures | Let It Shine with Still Being Molly and Lipgloss and Crayons | Fashion Opp Magazine (This magazine has great fashion tips and resources, check it out when you get a chance.)